(i) Right of withdrawal.
The Customer will have a period of 14 working days from the delivery of the Product or the contracting of the Service to desist, totally or partially, from the purchase of the Product and/or Service, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Once the term has expired, Almarima Surf Company S. L. will not accept returns for withdrawal of purchases of Products or cancellations of Services. The Client will not have the right to withdraw in the cases established in the regulations that are applicable and, in particular, with an enunciative and non-limiting character, in the following cases:
- Products in which it is clearly indicated that no returns are accepted;
- Products made to Customer specifications or clearly personified;
- Sound or video recordings, discs, iPad or iPhone accessories, electronics, computer programs, creams, cosmetics and perfumes that have been unsealed by the Customer, as well as computer files, supplied electronically, susceptible to be downloaded or reproduced immediately for permanent use;
- Daily newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
- Services whose execution begins, with the agreement of the Client, prior to the end of the withdrawal period.
To make the return must meet the following requirements:
- The Product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain the instructions, documentation, accessories and, as far as possible, its original packaging and labeling.
- The return to Almarima Surf Company S. L. must be done using the same box or envelope used in the delivery or, failing that, in a similar format that guarantees the return of the Products in perfect condition.
- A copy of the proof of purchase and the delivery note of the Products must be included in the package, where the returned Products and the reason for the return are also marked.
Once communicated by the Customer the intention to make a return, Almarima Surf Company S. L. will schedule the collection of the Products and inform the Customer by email of the date and time in which the collection will occur. Almarima Surf Company S. L. will not be responsible for the costs and direct expenses caused to the Customer for those returns of Products in the exercise of the right of withdrawal, therefore the Customer will assume the shipping costs for return.
(ii) Refund of the price of Products and Services to the Customer.
Almarima Surf Company S. L. will check in its warehouse the adequacy of the returned Product, reserving the right not to make the refund in case of detecting that the purchased Product and the returned one do not coincide or that the return has not been made in accordance with these Conditions of Use. Partial returns of an order will result in partial price refunds.
Almarima Surf Company S. L. will manage the order for the return of the price through the same payment system used by the Customer for the acquisition of the Products, within 5 working days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund of the price on the Customer's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The term of application of the refund of the price will be up to seven 7 calendar days for debit cards and up to thirty 30 calendar days for credit cards.
(iii) Return of Defective Products.
The Customer shall be entitled to a refund of the price of the defective Products or of the Products delivered if they do not correspond to the order placed by the Customer, in accordance with the applicable legislation. In these cases, the return to Almarima Surf Company S. L. of the Products may be made in the manner established in section (i) above or by contacting the Customer service department. In the case of return of defective Products, or that do not correspond to the order made by the Customer, Almarima Surf Company S. L. will be responsible for the costs of returning the Products, as long as the return is made within Spain.