What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. In no case can they be considered as a computer virus, they do not damage the computer or slow down its operation. They can be deleted at any time or rejected by setting your web browser.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the length of time they remain active, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data obtained.
When you browse this website the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a temporary cookie is installed so that they can browse their user area without having to continuously enter their data. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: They are used to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing the web. This way we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc.Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be own but also of third parties. Among the latter are Google Analytics cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The aim is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we may use third-party advertising platforms that store information about the ads that have been shown to a user, those that interest you and if you visit the advertiser's website.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer at any time by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Here you have information on how to do it in the main browsers:
- How to delete cookies in Explorer
- How to delete cookies in Firefox
- How to delete cookies in Chrome
- How to delete cookies in Safari
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
If you decide to disable Cookies we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as remaining identified or keeping purchases in your cart.
The cookies on this website can be updated so we advise you to review our policy periodically.